253: WIWASOTI - What's That? "Wind, Wave, Solar, Tidal" - an sustainable answer to UK's energy needs
The UK Crown Estate, the owners of the
For ten years the
The PropertyInvesting.net team held a think-tank session recently in a mountain resort. This is part of the outcome. We would like to communicate our Big Idea.
Want an efficient and effective renewable energy solution for
Install combined wind turbines, tidal turbines, wave turbines and solar panels - on single pillars in the sea, in the areas with greatest combined wind, wave, tidal and solar energy close to populated areas.
Some areas that rank high for this technology application:
· Solant Estuary
· Firth if Forth
We have called this system WIWASOTI sounds like a person with a slur saying Velocity short for:
The vision Wiwasoti - being the answer to
· Providing highly skilled and highly paid
· Conversion of old oil rigs and installations into Wiwasiti collection fields and terminals
· Drastically reducing
· Efficiently using offshore sea-bed resources
· Removing the requirement to develop nuclear power plants
· Non damaging to the environment
· Develops new technologies to boost
* Sustainable energy solution - energy source does not deplete
· Helping meet
· Ability to offset expenditure against carbon credits
· Maximizing the under-utilized offshore coastal resources of
· Conversion from oil/gas production and workers as this declines to renewables energy solutions
· Captures natural energy produced from climate, earth movements and moon movements
We enclose a pictorial of what this system should look like. We hope private enterprise will install such a system in the next 3-5 years the technology has been developed its ready to implement using this combined system concept.
We hope you have found our Big Idea interesting.
For the property investor, any property close to areas that would benefit from the engineering and construction jobs associated with such developments would benefit in rental demand and property price would likely increase.
The system could help some deprived industrial areas like Liverpool, Deeside, Teeside and
If you like this idea, please feel free to forward a copy of this Special Report to a friend.
If you have any comments, please contact us on email@example.com.
WIWASOTI Wind, Wave, Solar, Tidal energy system
WIWASOTI Wind, Wave, Solar, Tidal energy system- a Green Tech Renewables for UK's energy needs
Wind Map UK England and Europe
UK Tidal Power Map
UK Wave Power Map
Solar Map Europe
Solar Resourse Map World
Solar Map Europe
Solar Map Usa - Solar Insolation